Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What Are Some Common Buyer Mistakes?



Selling your Long Island home? Get a free home value report 
Want to buy a Long Island home? Search all homes for sale

There are a lot of different mistakes that you can make when searching for homes in Long Island. Some of these mistakes are obvious and others are not so much.

The first mistake that people often make is that they fail to speak to a lender before they start looking for homes. It's extremely important to figure out what you can afford before you start searching for homes. You should aim for a comfortable monthly payment, and not one that will leave you stretching dollars thin.

You also don't want to look at homes that you cannot afford, and then have your heart broken when you find out that you cannot purchase it.

Another problem is when you hop around from Realtor to Realtor. When you talk to lots of different agents, none of them will really have a solid idea of what you want. I think it's a really good idea to stick with one Realtor and allow them to help you. When you know them on a more personal basis, they can satisfy your needs in a more efficient way.
 


The last mistake that I see people make is that they're buying homes from a listing agent. A listing agent is working on the behalf of the seller, and will not work to get you the best deal possible. You need to have someone representing you when you buy a home, and a listing agent is not an appropriate person for a buyer.

If you have any questions about these issues, please don't hesitate to contact me. I would be very happy to help you!






12 comments :

  1. Nice Article you posted here, about Real Estate and homes retailer in Long Island. Dix Hills Homes For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... Virtual Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. Edward Renwick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Best estate agent

    ReplyDelete
  5. its simple to begin as a locally established travel planner and the online travel services can give you your own customized white name marked site, i time share cancellation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. solicitors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. Nerimanovda kiraye evler

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog property for sale in Chester

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get free moving quotes from the best Movers Near Me, compare local movers near me and long distance movers near me, get instant moving quotes online. Movers Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. The Folkadelics

    ReplyDelete
  11. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. homer glen IL Real Estate Agents

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Real estate cash buyer atlanta

    ReplyDelete