Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Help Me Help a Struggling Long Island Realtor


Want to sell your home? Get a FREE home value report. 
Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale.

Today, I’m asking you to help me help someone else. I’ve been selling real estate for a little over ten years, and while I’ve always done a great amount of business and my clients have been super satisfied, six months ago, I made a change. I moved to Exit Realty here on Long Island, and my life has changed.

Besides doubling my production, I’ve been able to effectively help more buyers and sellers move exactly where they want to be. I couldn’t be more grateful for that opportunity. I’m looking to give that same gift that a friend of mine gave me. If there are any real estate agents that have been struggling out there, Exit Realty can help them get past hurdles and sell more homes this year.

If any of you know anyone who has been struggling in their real estate career, offer them my name and my cell number. They can text or call me. I want to share my experiences here. I want to share the knowledge I’ve gained at this organization and want to pass it on to the next Realtor.


If you know someone, give them my cell number: 631-484-0133. Nothing would make me happier than to help someone else. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments :

Post a Comment